As we look to close out 2021, we’re preparing for a few key events. Given our close partnership with AWS, we could not miss their flagship event kicking off later this month, and we also have a hands-on and informative mini webinar series geared towards an EMEA friendly timezone.
We’re gearing up the team for a trip to Vegas in T-10 days. Join us in-person at booth #1160, where we’ll be showcasing our Weave GitOps product offering, now available via the EKS Shared Services Platform and the AWS marketplace.
There’s also a chance to win an iPad and one of our GitOps t-shirts when you visit our in-person booth and fill out our short Kubernetes Survey.
If you’d like to schedule some time with our team, please book a meeting as calendars are filling up fast.
EMEA Webinar Series
Join us for a three-part mini webinar series where we’ll provide an in-depth understanding and practical demonstration of all things Kubernetes and GitOps. Mark the following dates in your calendar - you don't want to miss this!
We begin with our first webinar, on November 23rd, at 10am GMT on SRE Best Practices for Building Robust Kubernetes Platforms with Darryl Weaver, Customer Reliability Engineer and Lutz Lange, Solutions Architect.
We will share best practices on:
- Increasing velocity and team scalability by reducing toil
- Managing incident responses through disaster recovery
- Designing for High Availability in Kubernetes
- Achieving 360 visibility and alerts for your platform
On December 7th our webinar focuses on Implementing a Robust Pipeline-as-Code Approach Using GitOps Best Practices with Lutz Lange, Solution Architect and Steve Waterworth, Technical Marketing Manager.
Join them at 10am GMT as they discuss and demonstrate:
- The 4 principles of GitOps
- How an enhanced developer experience increases productivity
- How to boost stability and reliability in Kubernetes environments
- How to integrate security from the start
Our final webinar of the year, A GitOps Success Story: How MediaMarktSaturn Increased Deployment Frequency by 70% takes place on December 14th at 10am GMT,
MediaMarktSaturn, Europe’s leading commerce company for Consumer Electronics with €20 billion revenue, operates 1,000+ physical and online stores across 13 countries, reaching millions of customers every day.
In this webinar, Florian Heubeck, Principal Engineer at MediaMarktSaturn explains how they leveraged Kubernetes and microservices to move from on-premise data centres to the public cloud. Pivoting to a GitOps based solution, his team created an automated Kubernetes platform that's fast, secure and reliable.
Learn how MediaMarktSaturn:
- Reduced their MTTD with stable and reliable workflows by 70%
- Instantly scales to meet customer demands
- Increased innovation and confidence of their IT and software teams
- Created a GitOps movement internally
We look forward to seeing you!