Last week, Christopher Liljenstolpe of Tigera and I gave a high-level overview of Cloud-Native Networking via webinar. It seemed well-received. We had a good set of questions at the end. If you’re interested check out the video below.
What we mean by “Cloud-Native Networking” is connecting up Linux containers in a highly dynamic environment, where endpoints and connections can change at any time. In the webinar we explain:
- Where this fits into the CNCF Reference Architecture
- Key technologies used to create container networks
- How they are implemented and integrated into your platform
- How to select between the available container networks
- How security policies work in a Cloud-Native Network