DevOps automation that’s tailor-made for your organization
Our most recent white paper is about enabling DevOps automation using an internal platform & GitOps practices. Read it now.
GitOps goes beyond Kubernetes with Weave GitOps & Upbound’s Universal Crossplane
Flux Reaches Graduation at the CNCF
What is Multi-tenancy and why it Matters for Cloud Native
Automating software delivery is a high priority for any organization that follows DevOps or cloud-native practices. However, automation is not easy, and if done wrong, it can leave organizations worse off than when they started. As a DevOps leader, you need to know the right path to take so your software organization can achieve the automation it desires.
The annual State of DevOps Report for 2021 stresses the importance of automation for any organization. The report endorses a platform approach to automation. It found that the platform model is more prevalent among high maturity DevOps organizations.
Our newest white paper addresses this issue of leveraging the platform approach to automate every step of the software delivery lifecycle.
What topics are discussed in this Whitepaper?
- How to approach Kubernetes automation, and the key component involved.
- Leveraging YAML, Helm, and GitOps to describe everything as code. This is the first step even before you begin automating.
- Flux and Flagger are two open source projects that enable the GitOps approach.
- How Flagger works with Istio and other service meshes to implement progressive delivery.
- An overview of Weave GitOps Enterprise, which is based on Flux and Flagger, and how it enables automation according to the platform mode.
Who should read this white paper?
- DevOps team leads and managers who are looking to build automation into their CI/CD pipeline.
- Teams that have implemented CI (continuous integration), but are yet to make the leap to CD (continuous delivery).
- Platform architects who are responsible for delivering services and resources to application development teams.
- DevSecOps teams that are looking to foster innovation and automation without sacrificing on a zero-trust security model.
If your organization is just getting started with DevOps automation, or if you’ve made a start but feel stuck along the way, this white paper can boost your DevOps automation efforts. Read it today.