DevSecOps meets GitOps with Twistlock and Weaveworks
Learn how we’ve teamed up with our security partner Twistlock to show you how you can increase reliability and velocity through implementing a GitOps model while keeping an eye on vulnerabilities and compliance through DevSecOps best practices.
The 9-Point Checklist for Progressive Delivery with GitOps
How GitOps Eases Multicloud Migration
Continuous AWS Cloud Security with Trusted Delivery
Today’s enterprises are tasked with building and deploying modern applications more quickly than ever before. As they embrace cloud native technologies like containers and Kubernetes for managing their applications, they leverage purpose-built platforms designed for fficiency and security.
In a recent blog from our friends at Twistlock, they share how DevSecOps along with a Weaveworks GitOps approach for continuous delivery can ensure you are deploying more secure containers.
This can be achieved by:
- Integrating security scanning at the build, either alerting or enforcing based on granular vulnerability and compliance policies.
- Securing running environments with Runtime defense in depth.
- Creating manual or automatic deployments of code as fast as your team can produce it.
- Creating a complete audit trail for live cluster updates and versioning to achieve SOC 2 compliance at no additional cost.
- Gaining observability into your production environments with workload dashboards and customizable Prometheus alerting.
To see this in action, watch our on-demand webinar