If you’re looking for an easy way to deploy, operate and manage an enterprise ready Kubernetes distribution on truly scalable bare metal hardware, then you should join our upcoming webinar in collaboration with Packet.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can manage enterprise Kubernetes with GitOps on Packet’s automated bare metal servers. GitOps workflows are at the center of the Weaveworks Enterprise Platform and Weave Cloud, allowing teams to install and manage production ready Kubernetes and its applications on-premise or to any public cloud.
Key discussion points in this webinar:
- The economic and performance improvements gained by deploying Kubernetes on bare metal.
- The state of the Kubernetes operations landscape with an overview of the specific problems companies are facing.
- How to leverage GitOps to build reproducible deployment and test pipelines as well as a demonstration of how to spin up consistent clusters for different teams with the same base configuration and development stack.
- How you can improve security, and meet SOC 2 compliance requirements with a complete audit trail for live cluster updates.
- Monitoring performance and analytics with Prometheus data in Weave Cloud.
Weaveworks makes it fast and simple for developers and DevOps teams to build and operate Kubernetes infrastructures. Enable full stack automation with Packet’s automated bare metal and Weaveworks’ platform and tools.
Webinar date and time:
September 17, 2019 @ 10am PT
Jacob Smith, Co-founder and CMO, Packet
- Leads Packet's go-to-market teams and customer engagements.
- One simple philosophy, "Enable developers by making the complex, simple."
- Has worked on cloud-native/digital transformations for the fastest growing start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Paul Curtis, Solutions Architect, Weaveworks
- A veteran of the "early internet days," initially starting his career at Sun Microsystems and Netscape.
- Transitioned into an engineering enablement role helping DevOps teams run their stacks more efficiently with cloud-native applications.