Changes to Weave Cloud for the week starting November 01.
Features and Enhancements
- A keyboard shortcut for deleting a notebook has been added. Use Ctrl + Shift + d to delete notebooks.
- A read only option for the launcher install script can be used to disable the controls in the Explore view. To turn off the controls, you may now use the
--read-onlyparameter when installing the Agents to your cluster:
curl -Ls https://get.dev.weave.works | sh -s -- --token=xxxx --read-only
- Improvements to deployment notifications were made. Notifications now give detailed information on the workloads being updated by the controller and its status.
- When the author has been deleted, the rest of the notebooks are no longer hidden.
- Duplicate notebook run buttons are no longer shown.
- Charts with no metrics are now hidden while refreshing.
- Deploy key setup no longer loops back to instances page.
- Locked workloads are no longer updated.
- Home page metrics now load instantly