The section discusses the workflows and high-level concepts and definitions used in Weave Cloud. Weave Cloud is split into four main activities: Deploy, Explore, Monitor and Secure.
Deploy Applications & Manage Releases
- What is Release Management?
- Auditing and Alerts
- Continuous Delivery Typical Workflow
- Monitoring For New Images
- Deploying New Images
- Integrating with Version Control
- Notifying the Team
Explore and Troubleshoot Applications
- Exploring and Troubleshooting Applications
- Code → Test → Deploy → Explore
- Understand Microservices in the Cloud
- What are Views?
- Graphic vs. Table vs Resources Mode
- Automatic Topologies and Intelligent Grouping
- Contextual Details and Metrics
- Real-time Container Troubleshooting
- What is Prometheus?
- What Weave Cloud Brings to Prometheus
- Prometheus Data Model
- Special Label Types
- Monitoring a Web Server: An Example