Deploy Applications Continuously
Automated Applications Updates
- Version Controlled Cluster Configuration
- Publish and deploy application updates into the cluster with version controlled manifests. Version-controlling the manifests provides a source of truth for the cluster configuration.
- Customized Deployment Policy and Automation of Manual Tasks
- Automatic commits for each release of a microservice and the ability to specify the deployment policy on a service by service basis: automated and manual releases.
- Ability to Lock release versions to avoid accidental releases
- Compare applications in production against version control
- Predict changes safely (dry-run) and roll-back upgrades easily
- Works with any CI platform or Image Repository
- Version controlled manifests for your cluster provide ‘the source of truth’
- Team collaboration and workflow: continue your code iterations without have to know the inner workings of a cluster.
- Acts as a convergence loop between version controlled config (source of truth) <=> cluster.
Explore Your Applications
Understand Your App as it runs in the cloud
- Inspect an individual service in real-time
- Visualise how services are connected together
- Filter and navigate different services to improve observability
- Reason about different levels of the stack: service, pod and container
- Shows different views to improve understanding of service aspects: table and resource view
- Connect to and control individual containers
- Support for external plugins
Monitor Applications with Prometheus
Send us your Prometheus metrics and we’ll look after them for you
- Horizontally scaling monitoring platform based on Prometheus
- Powerful query language with autocompletion
- GUI exploration of metrics for ease of use
- Summarize metrics with counters, histograms and gauges
- Notebooks for recording workflows (incident response) and sharing
- Collect metrics from all platforms: including databases and API’s
- Instrument your code: support for Go, Python, .NET, Node.js, Java & more
- Visualisation and dashboards (ie Grafana) supported via API
- Sophisticated alerting with integration to PagerDuty and Slack
Network Policy and Security
Add layers of security to your application, your cluster and your network
- Encrypted Network can operate within and between regions
- Deep integration with Kubernetes for NetworkPolicy
- Define which services can communicate with what
- IPsec and VXLAN provide near-theoretical maximum performance
Ready to try it? Sign up now.