Network and Secure Docker and Kubernetes Containers - Resilient by Design
When the unexpected happens, you need to keep your container applications running. Weave Net routes around outages, automatically heals after partitions, and recovers when a host unexpectedly reboots.
Security with network policy & segmentation
Learn how to secure your app by defining Kubernetes Network Policy and having it enforced by Weave Net. See how you ensure not only secure cross-cloud communication but also add firewalls between containers to restrict network communications.
With built-in support for peer-to-peer encryption, traffic isolation, and segmentation, Weave Net is ideal for building secure networks, running in production environments, or for joining container deployments in public clouds over the internet.
Weave Net’s decentralized architecture and persistence strategy makes it the best choice for production container networks.
Weave implements service discovery by providing a fast "micro DNS" server at each node. Simply name containers and everything ‘just works’, including load balancing across multiple containers with the same name.
Container Networks & Firewalls
In this scenario, you will create firewalls and define Kubernetes network policies on the containers that can communicate with each other. We will use Weave Net to enforce these policies and visualize the result in Weave Cloud.Start Now
- Setup: Troubleshooting Dashboard with Weave Cloud and Weave Scope
- Deploy: Continuous Delivery with Weave Flux
- Monitor: Prometheus Monitoring with Weave Cortex
- Secure: Container Firewalls
- What is Weave Cloud?
- What is a node and how is it charged for in Weave Cloud?
- Is Weave Cloud competitive with orchestrators like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- What is Weave Cloud's free tier for GCP?