Continuous Delivery with Containers
Weave Cloud publishes your application updates into the cluster with a version controlled config file. It adds an entirely new UI and system for comparing present and past states with versions to automate much of this functionality.
Faster Iteration with CI/CD
See how you can commit and push code with Weave Cloud and automatically deploy it to production.
Reliability and Speed
Achieve reliable automation through our best practices approach by version controlling the orchestrator manifests, and by modifying them to include all pushed container image versions, Weave Cloud allows for rapid and less error-prone code changes. Automatically watch for new images and update services in your cluster, according to the policy you supply.
Managing Complexity with Ease
Interrogate the release state of services in your cluster so you always know what’s been released and which version is being used. Weave Cloud allows for faster rollback and return of code to development if an error or failure occurs.
Iterate Faster with Continuous Delivery
To ensure that all future changes are released in a reliable and repeatable way across the team, it's important that a Continuous Delivery pipeline is introduced. This ensures that code goes seamlessly from a development environment into production. See how Weave Cloud makes CD as easy as a “git push”.Try Now
- Setup: Troubleshooting Dashboard with Weave Cloud and Weave Scope
- Deploy: Continuous Delivery with Weave Flux
- Monitor: Prometheus Monitoring with Weave Cortex
- Secure: Container Firewalls
- What is Weave Cloud?
- What is a node and how is it charged for in Weave Cloud?
- Is Weave Cloud competitive with orchestrators like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- What is Weave Cloud's free tier for GCP?