View hosts, containers and services in real-time
Observe your app as it gets deployed locally in development and in the cloud. Weave Scope helps you identify hard-to-find issues so you can troubleshoot and ensure the stability and performance of your containerized applications.
Learn how you can use the visual map of processes, containers, network and hosts to explore your app and diagnose issues in real-time.
Have direct visibility into your app and clusters. See the connections between processes, containers, and hosts, in a thoughtfully designed UI, allowing you to easily view and inspect specific containers and microservices.
Real-time Container Monitoring
Verify that microservices are running as intended in real-time. View contextual metrics, tags and metadata for your containers by clicking on a node to display its details panel.
Troubleshooting and Management
A convenient terminal window enables you to interact with your application and to troubleshoot and diagnose issues. You can stop, start, and pause your containers all within the same context.
Requires no code changes or configuration and can be deployed to any infrastructure.
- Setup: Troubleshooting Dashboard with Weave Cloud and Weave Scope
- Deploy: Continuous Delivery with Weave Flux
- Monitor: Prometheus Monitoring with Weave Cortex
- Secure: Container Firewalls
- What is Weave Cloud?
- What are the main capabilities of Weave Cloud?
- What customer problem does Weave Cloud solve?
- What's new in Weave Cloud (vs. the prior beta version)?