Ship features faster
Weave Flux enables continuous delivery of container images, using version control for each step to ensure deployment is reproducible, auditable and revertible. Deploy code as fast as your team creates it, confident that you can easily revert if required.
Automation is critical to gain efficiencies from lean deployment. Weave Flux watches for new images and updates services in your cluster according to the policy you supply – automatically.
Increase Speed and Reliability
Make code changes faster and with fewer errors. Following best practices, Flux provides version control for Kubernetes manifests, and modifies them to include all pushed image versions.
Eliminate manual, error-prone upgrades. Flux makes it easy to troubleshoot efficiently, so you can see which deployment resulted in issues, and roll back or restore previous versions.
- Setup: Troubleshooting Dashboard with Weave Cloud and Weave Scope
- Deploy: Continuous Delivery with Weave Flux
- Monitor: Prometheus Monitoring with Weave Cortex
- Secure: Container Firewalls
- What is Weave Cloud?
- Is Weave Cloud competitive with orchestrators like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- What is Weave Cloud's free tier for GCP?
- Why should I use Weave Cloud on GCP?