Ship features faster
Flux enables continuous delivery of infrastructure and user-facing applications, using version control for each step to ensure deployment is reproducible, auditable and revertible. Deploy code as fast as your team creates it, confident that you can easily revert if required.
Flux was created at Weaveworks and now has a large community of adopters, practitioners integrators, and maintainers.
Flux in short:
- Flux provides GitOps for both apps and infrastructure
- Just push to Git and Flux does the rest
- Flux works with your existing tools
- Flux is designed with security in mind
- Flux works with any Kubernetes and all common Kubernetes tooling
- Flux does Multi-Tenancy (and “Multi-everything”)
- Flux alerts and notifies
- Users trust Flux
- Flux has a lovely community that is very easy to work with!
Flux is a CNCF Graduated project. Flux is trusted by financial institutions, media companies, cloud providers, software developers, car manufacturers, ranging from SMBs to the Fortune 500. Check out Flux's adopters and ecosystem to learn more.
Automation is critical to gain efficiencies from lean deployment. Flux watches for new images and updates services in your cluster according to the policy you supply – automatically.
Increase Speed and Reliability
Make code changes faster and with fewer errors with the Flux framework. Following best practices, Flux provides version control for Kubernetes manifests, and modifies them to include all pushed image versions.
Eliminate manual, error-prone upgrades. A Flux install makes it easy to troubleshoot efficiently, so you can see which deployment resulted in issues, and roll back or restore previous versions.