Ship features faster
Weave Flux enables continuous delivery of container images, using version control for each step to ensure deployment is reproducible, auditable and revertible. Deploy code as fast as your team creates it, confident that you can easily revert if required.
Automation is critical to gain efficiencies from lean deployment. Weave Flux watches for new images and updates services in your cluster according to the policy you supply – automatically.
Increase Speed and Reliability
Make code changes faster and with fewer errors. Following best practices, Flux provides version control for Kubernetes manifests, and modifies them to include all pushed image versions.
Eliminate manual, error-prone upgrades. Flux makes it easy to troubleshoot efficiently, so you can see which deployment resulted in issues, and roll back or restore previous versions.
- Setup: Troubleshooting Dashboard with Weave Cloud and Weave Scope
- Deploy: Continuous Delivery with Weave Flux
- Monitor: Prometheus Monitoring with Weave Cortex
- Secure: Container Firewalls
- What is Weave Cloud?
- What are the main capabilities of Weave Cloud?
- What customer problem does Weave Cloud solve?
- What's new in Weave Cloud (vs. the prior beta version)?
Weaveworks San Francisco: 251 Rhode Island Street, Suite 204, SF, CA 94103
In-person Workshop on Docker containers, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and Weave Cloud
Pinterest, 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA