Ship features faster
Flux enables continuous delivery of container images, using version control for each step to ensure deployment is reproducible, auditable and revertible. Deploy code as fast as your team creates it, confident that you can easily revert if required.
We believe in GitOps:
- Git as the single source of truth
- Git as the single place where we operate all environments
- All changes are observable/verifiable
Learn more about GitOps.
Since March 2021, Flux is a CNCF Incubation project.
Automation is critical to gain efficiencies from lean deployment. Flux watches for new images and updates services in your cluster according to the policy you supply – automatically.
Increase Speed and Reliability
Make code changes faster and with fewer errors. Following best practices, Flux provides version control for Kubernetes manifests, and modifies them to include all pushed image versions.
Eliminate manual, error-prone upgrades. Flux makes it easy to troubleshoot efficiently, so you can see which deployment resulted in issues, and roll back or restore previous versions.
- What is Weave Cloud?
- What is a node and how is it billed Weave Cloud?
- Is Weave Cloud a container orchestrator, like Kubernetes or Docker Swarm?
- What is Weave Cloud's free tier for GCP?