Zero configuration or integration required — just launch and go.
Weave Scope automatically detects processes, containers, hosts. No kernel modules, no agents, no special libraries, no coding. Seamless integration with Docker, Kubernetes, DCOS and AWS ECS.
See your Docker hosts, containers and services in real time. Easily identify and correct issues to ensure the stability and performance of your containerized applications.
View metrics, tags and metadata within the context of a process, container, service or host. Effortlessly navigate from processes inside your container to Docker hosts.
Access and Control
Stop, start, pause and restart containers. View logs. Launch a command line. All without leaving Scope.
- Setup: Troubleshooting Dashboard with Weave Cloud and Weave Scope
- Deploy: Continuous Delivery with Weave Flux
- Monitor: Prometheus Monitoring with Weave Cortex
- Secure: Container Firewalls
- What is Weave Cloud?
- What are the main capabilities of Weave Cloud?
- What customer problem does Weave Cloud solve?
- What's new in Weave Cloud (vs. the prior beta version)?