GitOps on AWS: Accelerate software delivery on EKS
"I feel the need - the need for speed." Many companies have chosen Kubernetes as it speeds up application development and delivery. So how can teams truly accelerate their software delivery? Can you avoid the steep learning curve altogether?
GitOps lets teams continuously deploy new versions to hundreds of EKS environments simultaneously. With a clear deployment pipeline any failures are instrumented and changes can be reverted immediately.
In this on-demand webinar we discuss:
- How to deploy a full cloud native platform with eksctl and EKS
- How to operate on AWS and on-premise with Weave Kubernetes Platform
- Using GitOps for building and deploying applications
- How to utilize automation and models for operating multiple clusters, workloads and teams
- How to implement advanced deployment patterns to increase speed - safely
GitOps on AWS: Managing Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Models
Data has proven to be a competitive differentiator for decades and the adoption of machine learning can now deliver even greater insights from data. Adopting machine learning requires a technology environment with processes and platforms that can deliver innovation at scale.
EKS is a managed Kubernetes platform for scale. GitOps introduces processes and principles that align with machine learning operations (MLOps) best practices: Reproducibility, Reusability, Manageability and Automation.
In this on-demand webinar we explain and demonstrate
- How to turn a complex set of components into a profile
- How profiles allow for reliable and automated deployments to EKS
- How an MLOps profile provisions and manages a machine learning stack and cluster with GitOps
- How GitOps and profiles enable consistent and reproducible clusters without operational overhead
- How GitOps managed profiles enable portability for workloads across different clouds, on-premise and your laptop
GitOps on AWS: Codifying multi-cloud operations
Kubernetes is the foundation for modern cloud native architectures today but it is just one of the building blocks. To unlock cloud native agility, platform teams require new components and methodologies in order to successfully operationalize the entire stack. Many enterprise IT teams encounter production challenges when it comes to managing multi-cluster Kubernetes across multiple cloud providers.
In this on-demand webinar, we explore how teams can leverage the operator pattern to build platforms on top of Kubernetes. You'll learn:
- How to use the operator pattern and tools such as the shell-operator and Custom Resource Definitions
- How to write simple controllers to manage large deployments and complex systems
- How to increase reliability and stability across the platform through GitOps best practices
- How to simplify managing multiple clusters using GitOps
GitOps on AWS series: High Availability and Disaster Recovery on EKS
Enterprises require high availability and disaster recovery for critical business systems. One of the advantages Kubernetes can bring to the table is greater reliability and stability. When disaster strikes, cluster or application recovery should be quick and dependable.
GitOps on AWS series: Managing Governance, Compliance and Risk for Kubernetes on EKS
4 out of 10 enterprises are now running Kubernetes in a production environment today but many still consider security and policy concerns an overwhelming obstacle and bottleneck to innovation.
- Provide separation of concerns between development and deployment
- Automate transparency and auditability at all levels
- Isolate authentication and authorization between concerns
- Reduce risk through rollback and logging
GitOps on AWS series: How to build high performing team operations
Many modern enterprises embrace DevOps methodologies - automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes - in order to increase development speed and reliability. GitOps takes DevOps principles one step further while leveraging best practices from managing application infrastructure as code.
GitOps allows development teams to use the tools that they are already familiar with - Git. Updates and features can be released more rapidly without knowing the internals of Kubernetes or other operational procedures. Operators can enable a self service model for developers while reducing overhead for lifecycle management of workloads and clusters.
In this on-demand webinar we discuss:
- What DevOps success looks like and how to achieve it
- What an optimal developer experience looks like
- How to make operators successful at any scale
- How to simplify Kubernetes as an application platform with full observability
- How to deploy apps with GitOps