- Includes Deploy, Explore and Monitor
- 1 business day support coverage with 4 hour urgent response time via Slack and Email
- 100 GB of monitoring and logging data storage
- 3 months data retention
- Includes Deploy, Explore, Monitor and Dashboards
- On-Premises UI and Weave Open Source
- 24/7 Support Coverage with 1 hour urgent response time via Slack, Email and Phone
- 1 TB of monitoring and logging data storage
- 13 months data retention
How do I pay?
When you are ready to convert to a paid instance, you can conveniently submit payment via credit card. Payments are transacted in USD. We currently do not provide pricing or payments in other currencies.
How does the free trial work?
You can use Weave Cloud free for 14 days. After your trial ends, your credit card will be charged monthly based on node seconds used.
How many users can access and use Weave Cloud?
You may have an unlimited number of users on your account. Share Weave Cloud with your whole team!
What is a node and how is it billed?
A node is any Kubernetes machine that Weave Cloud manages, whether that is physical or virtual. The number of nodes in a Kubernetes cluster can vary. For this reason Weave Cloud charges for usage by recording each nodes use on a per second basis. At the end of each month you pay for the total usage. You only pay for what you use.
Who do I contact with questions about pricing or billing?
You can contact our Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Slack at weave-users.